Go Back MLS #BC7613688
Charming Colonial In The Desirable Neighborhood of "Greengate"
2300 Sugarcone Road, Baltimore, MD 21209
List Price: $419,900
Well Maintained By The Original Owner the property is improved by a spacious 3/4 Bedroom, 2 full and 2 half Bath colonial style home with 2,500+/- square feet of living area on a 0.43 +/- acre lot.
The main level features a gourmet eat-in Kitchen with granite counters, and updated appliances, living room, dining room, family room addition, den, and a powder room.
The upper level features 3 bedrooms including an over-sized master bedroom featuring a dressing room with a vanity, sink, and makeup counter, a sitting room with the possibility of a 4th bedroom, and 2 full baths.
The lower level is partially finished with a recreation room, powder room, a walkout that leads to a patio, and utility/laundry room.
Additional features and upgrades include:
- Replacement dual pane/double glaze windows
- Replacement roof
- Upgraded wall to wall carpeting in bedrooms / wood underneath
- Gleaming wood floors in living room, dining room, and family room
- Quarry tile in foyer, powder room, den, and kitchen
- Kitchen includes a custom stone back splash and upgraded appliances
- Main level powder room with a unique hand painted sink
- Professional and mature landscaping front and rear, including terrace stairs
- Natural gas hook-up for grill (outside kitchen door)
The information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but is offered for informational purposes only. The Auctioneer, the Sellers, and their respective agents and representatives do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of the information contained herein. Prospective purchasers are urged to make their own inspection.