Go Back MLS #BC7732120
Magnificent Custom Built Traditional Home In One Of Baltimore County's Finest Neighborhoods "Merry Hill"
8 Merry Hill Court, Baltimore, Maryland 21208
List Price: $1,375,000
Alex Cooper is honored to offer one of the finest custom built homes in the Merry Hill Community. Situated atop the crest of a knoll, great planning & attention were personalized in the architectural detail and select materials which created this classic home. The home features some of the highest quality moldings, woodwork and luxurious finishes throughout the 6,835 + sq. ft. of finished living area including 5 Bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half Baths.
The main level consists of a gracious 2 story Foyer, large gourmet Kitchen, formal Dining Room and Living Room with fireplace, Family Room with fireplace, and Library. The Master Suite is huge and complete with beautiful marble Bathroom.
The upper level includes 3 Bedrooms and 2 full Baths
The lower level is finished with a family room, large Recreation area, Bedroom, full Bath, and tons of storage.
Additional features include:
- Cherry floors throughout
- Master bath includes a jacuzzi soaking tub, his and hers vanities, shower stalls (1 steam shower), and comfort stations
- Ceiling heights varying from 9 feet - 18 feet
- Numerous custom built-ins
- Custom detailing includes - moldings, railings, paneling, archways, domed and coffered ceilings
- 3 car over-sized garage
- Large rear patio with a heated in-ground pool, pergola, cabana room and full bathroom
- Whole home audio system
- Central vacuum
- Propane powered generator
- Built-in sprinkler system
- Sensored driveway
- Beautiful and rich landscaping
- Large 1.36+/- acre lot
The information contained herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but is offered for informational purposes only. The Auctioneer, the Sellers, and their respective agents and representatives do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of the information contained herein. Prospective purchasers are urged to make their own inspection.